Castrol Techniclean™ XHD is an aqueous, strong alkaline industrial cleaner. The product is free of silicates and strong complexing agents.Application
Techniclean XHD is designed to remove heavy soils that are difficult to remove with more neutral products, such as heavy duty neat cutting or forming oils, greasy and hard film corrosion preventives, lubrication oils and greases as well as swarf, carbon, rust and paint. The product is also often used in re-conditioning workshops and when a high level of cleanliness is required. Techniclean XHD is can be used in wide range of modern equipment, which includes spray and intensive flood wash as well as dip and ultrasonic applications.
- Strong, alkaline cleaner, removes heavy soils – improves parts quality and reduces scrap rate
- Silicate-free, minimises the amount of solid residues within the cleaning equipment – increases
- productivity due to possible reduction of maintenance work and extension of bath changing intervals
- Free of strong complexing agents – improves the quality of subsequent processes, such as etching baths or waste water treatment
- Emulsified oil separates on standing and can be skimmed off in order to increase bath-life – reduces maintenance and disposal cost.
- Low foaming at ambient temperature, which allows for initial cold water start ups – economical, improves productivity at lower costs
- Versatile, can be used in various applications and is suitable in hard and soft water – enables possible product consolidation