Verolub LTD (hereinafter referred to as "We" or "Verolub") is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its customers in order to provide them with quality and relevant services.
Security and management policy of personal data of the company Verolub NV
Indeed, within the European Union, the right to protection of personal data is enshrined in the Charter of the European Union. The General Data Protection Regulation was adopted with the aim of harmonising and modernising EU data protection legislation. Since 25 May 2018, this regulation has been directly applicable to all Member States.
We invite you to read the following carefully to understand our policies regarding the processing of your personal data.
We are committed to continue efforts and further develop this policy to improve the security and management of your personal data. We therefore invite you to regularly inform yourself of any changes.
WHO ARE WE?Our platforms are operated by Verolub NV. To ensure the efficient operation of our business and the most relevant services and advice, it is necessary for us to process certain personal data.
PRESENTATION OF POLICYWe have implemented internal procedures to protect all your data against any malicious use or use not in accordance with the purpose of the previously defined processing. As IT security is one of our main concerns, our external team of specialists is constantly mobilised to ensure maximum protection of your data.
In addition, we cooperate with other companies or third parties, who provide us with certain services, for example:
- Delivery of our goods;
- Sending of mail or electronic mail;
- Managing our ERP environment;
- Providing marketing support via web portal;
- Providing search results and links;
- Payment transactions;
- Credit risk assessment.
- We ensure that our partners comply with the provisions of personal data protection legislation and this policy.
PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECTIn order to provide you with quality service, we need to know you. In addition, we collect and process the personal data you provide to us, including but not limited to your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, payment information, or comments, when using the services offered on our platforms and within contracts:
- The forms completed by you on our platforms;
- Content of our correspondence;
- Registration or creation of an account on one or more of our platforms;
- Subscriptions or orders placed on our Platforms;
- Participation in discussions or other social media/participation features on our Platforms;
- Use of social networks or other platforms when you connect or link to our Platforms with Facebook, LinkedIn or another online account (a "Connected Account").
- Participating in a competition, promotion or survey;
- Reporting a problem or requesting support.
- Technical information, including IP address, connection information, browser type and version, time zone, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL link with clicks to, from and through our platforms (including date and time);
- The pages you viewed or browsed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, on-page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicking and hovering) and methods used to exit the page.
We may collect personal data from trusted third-party partners and suppliers, such as technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, information research providers or other service providers. In this context, we undertake to inform you on request about the traceability of our actions and to inform you in a clear and precise manner.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATAYour personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- Enabling you to benefit from our services through our platforms, including internal operations, repair, data analysis, testing, research, security and statistics;
- Communicate information to you about Verolub's products, services, content or promotions;
- Provide or allow selected third parties to provide information about goods or services to you, including through targeted advertising by area of interest;
- Respect our obligations under any contract between you and us;
- Improve our platforms, in particular to ensure relevant, fun and effective content across all media to enable you to access our platforms;
- Informing you regularly about changes to our platforms;
- Managing your access on these platforms;
- Responding to your requests;
- Allowing you to interact with our platforms, for example by posting comments;
- Allowing you to share information from our platforms with third-party digital platforms (social media, websites, forums, applications...);
- Comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Carry out the previously described processing purposes;
- Comply with our legal obligations;
- Resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICESYou have the right to request the portability of your personal data, the right to information, the right to access your personal data, the right to correct or delete it, and the right to restrict or oppose processing in certain cases, which you may exercise at any time, free of charge, by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by contacting us as described in the "Contact Us" section below.
We specify that on this occasion and in order to ensure the secure management of your personal data, proof of identity may be requested.
Your rights may include:
- Requesting a copy of the personal information Verolub NV holds about you, the purpose of processing, correcting or updating incorrect data, information about the recipients of your personal information and blocking and deleting personal information;
- If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we will use your name and e-mail address to send you the newsletter. You can choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in these emails;
- In some cases, you can request an inventory of your personal data that has been disclosed to third parties and, if necessary, where your request is legitimate in relation to the purpose of their treatments, request their deletion.
- If you have any questions about the protection of your personal data or wish to contact one of our controllers, please send us a detailed message to the address above and we will do our best to reply to you. If your request is not sufficiently detailed, please know that we will not be able to process it within a reasonable period of time.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATAAny personal data you provide may be transferred to selected third parties in Europe and around the world in accordance with the applicable regulations as described in this policy.
Because the confidentiality and integrity of your personal data is essential to maintaining your trust, we will ensure its security and take all reasonable steps to ensure that your personal data is handled securely and in accordance with this Personal Data Security and Management Policy.
We have also put in place the necessary technical, administrative and physical controls to protect your personal data. However, where we have provided you with a password or you have chosen a password that allows you to access our Platforms, you are responsible for the confidentiality of this password. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Selected third parties and companies to whom your personal data may be disclosed include:
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors who enable us to operate our platforms or provide you with a product or service;
- Business partners, suppliers and subcontractors to provide you with advertising or other information about promotions and offers that may be of interest to you;
- External partners conducting joint marketing, product or service activities with Verolub NV, including information collected by Verolub NV outside of joint activities, to the extent such disclosure is permitted by applicable law and to the extent you have not opted out as described below.
The personal information that may be disclosed to the aforementioned third parties includes aggregated data intended for advertisers, ad networks and social networks that require data to select and distribute advertisements relevant to you and others. We may also use aggregated information to help advertisers reach the type of audience they want to target. We may use personal information collected from you to enable us to respect the wishes of our advertisers by showing their ads to this target audience.
Again, Verolub NV works with selected third-party companies that offer a wide range of online solutions. It is also sometimes necessary for Verolub NV to give these companies access to limited personal data of our users. In such cases, Verolub NV will only share the personal data necessary to perform their functions and will not allow them to use such data for other purposes.
The data collected may be anonymised or pseudonymised, depending on the established purpose of processing, before being transferred to analytics and search engine providers, who help us to improve and optimise our platforms.
If Verolub SA, which controls these platforms or substantially all of its assets, is acquired by a third party, the personal data it holds may be one of the transferred assets and disclosed to potential buyers.
Finally, and in response to a request from relevant government authorities, we may be required to disclose your personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
PERSONAL DATA OF CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS OF AGEOur platforms are not intended for children under 16 and Verolub NV does not collect information from children under 16 without parental consent and in accordance with applicable law.
CHANGE IN OUR POLICYAny significant changes we make to our personal data security and management policies in the future will be posted on this page. Before the change takes effect, we will notify you via our platforms or, by email. Please check back regularly for any updates or changes to our Personal Data Security and Management Policy. These changes will come into effect after updating the GDPR Policy in accordance with local laws. If you do not agree or consent to such updates or changes, please do not use our platforms or notify us via our email address: email@example.com.
Our postal address:Verolub LTD
Our general telephone number: +32 (0)13 46 08 00